Features and Benefits
* IDT™ (Integrated Dual Feed) – Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. IDT™ is ideal for the quilter and sewer! IDT™ works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width. Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed. Many PfAff® accessories and presser feet can be used with IDT™ to ensure even seams with any stitch on any fabric.
* Large sewing space – The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm, great for large sewing projects.
* 136 stitches – A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
• Alphabets – Choose from two different font styles: Block and Cyrillic letters.
* PFAFF® design – Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want.
* Large, high resolution screen – You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen. Also, all stitches are shown in real size.
• Start/Stop button – Press the Start button to sew without the foot control.
• Speed slider- adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
• Three LED light sources – Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
• Free-motion sewing – Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
• External feed dog drop – Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
• Extra presser foot lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
• Presser foot pressure – Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
• Adjustable Thread tension – The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the graphic display.
• Needle up/down – Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
• Immediate tie-off – When selected the machine will tie-off automatically at the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
• Programmed tie-off with indicator – Choose from one or several tie-off options.
* 29 needle positions – Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
• Twin needle program – Automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
• Stitch width safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
• Elongation – Lengthen satin stitches and entire stitch will be longer but the density remains the same.
• Mirror image – flip the stitch from side to side, and/or end to end, for more creative possibilities.
• Sequencing – Combine and save up to 20 stitches and/or letters into one of the four sequence memories.
• Save personal stitch – Change the settings of a built-in stitch to your personal liking and save it in one of the four sequence memories.
• Languages – Choose from 13 different languages.
• Integrated Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
• Stitch plate – Markings to the left and right of needle helps you guide your fabric.
• Snap-on/Snap-off presser feet – Changing is easy – no screws or other tools are needed.
• Top loaded bobbin – Easy to access.
• Permanent Reverse – Your hands are free to guide your fabric.
• Electronic needle piercing power – full piercing power at any speed with total control.
• Hard Cover – Protect your sewing machine when transporting it, and keep it dust free.
• Two spool pins – for twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
• Accessory tray – With two compartments to use for storing accessories and bobbins.
• Accessory Feet included – 0A Standard foot, 1A fancy stitch foot with IDT™, 2A fancy stitch foot, 3 Blindhem foot with IDT™, 4 Zipper foot with IDT™, 5B One Step buttonhole foot.The difference is in the details! Experience the new PFAFF¸ ambition 1.0 and feel the difference that makes these sewing machines truly special. Spacious. The largest sewing space* and the long free-arm makes sewing any size pr