Create and audition designs, PhotoStitch and quilt blocks automatically for your personalized project
All packages include these PREMIER+ COMMON FEATURES
- See special effects in three dimensions, including puffy foam, appliqué fabrics and decorations like beads, sequins, hotfix crystals and nailheads.
- View designs with special felting, cutwork, twin and wing needles, or with techniques such as dual threads. Store special effects and colors right in your .vp4 files.
- In Life View, see your project in real-world perspective, varying the angle of the embroidery. Watch Solar Active and Glow in the Dark threads change!
- See designs “stitching” on screen including stitchout hints with the Design Player.
- Obtain pictures from social media and share pictures and videos of your projects on popular social media sites (Facebook®, YouTube®, Flickr®, Twitter®).
- The ribbon bar in many modules makes the programs easy to use. On Windows® 10 and Windows® 8 touchscreens, use touch gestures such as pinch Zoom, Autoscroll, and Select and Move.
- Design with your choice of over 21,000 threads, even specialty threads, from 39 manufacturers or design multiple personal palettes.
- Adjust color tone, brightness and contrast to automatically select new threads.
- Multi-Part Design Saving — design parts stay separate when you save, open and copy, allowing individual parts of a design to be modified after saving.
- Easily load and save most popular embroidery formats; Export is optimized for sewing.
- Friendly, helpful tooltips and extensive program help are built right in, plus Comprehensive User’s Guides and an Online Learning Center.
- Automatically receive the latest tools and improvements with Smart Update
PREMIER+™ EXTRA includes:
*Color PhotoStitch effects available in PREMIER+™ ULTRA only
- The QuiltBlock Wizard helps you to create a filled or outline quilt block automatically.
- Create beautiful standard, trace or border/appliqué designs from your favorite clipart automatically with the ExpressDesign Wizards.
- Transform a cherished photo into an embroidery portrait with the PhotoStitch Wizard — select from 6 monochrome linear or artistic effects.*
- Modify any single stitch or group of stitches: Move, add, or delete colors, stop commands and stitches.
- View and reposition an unlimited number of appliqués and export the appliqué outline for your automated cutter or cutwork needles!
- Add decorations (beads, sequins, hotfix crystals and nailheads); create placement stitches automatically or crystal transfer templates.
- Visualize your personalized project on a real-life garment, quilt block or fabric. Finally, split it automatically for your preferred hoop.
PREMIER+™ EMBROIDERY includes:
- Choose from a huge range of designs and SuperDesigns to adjust and personalize. Adjust colors, rotate and mirror designs, individually or in a group. Group and ungroup even after saving.
- Move designs into the hoop automatically and change a design’s stitchout order. Resize any design with the option to keep stitch density constant or simply rescale.
- Personalize your projects with unlimited lettering choices including puffy foam. Select from specially created embroidery fonts or use TrueType® and OpenType® fonts. Resize letters individually, and adjust spacing between letters, or create elegant monograms. Enjoy unlimited editing of text and stitch types, even after saving!
- Surround your monograms, names or any design with decorative frames and flourishes, or create a border automatically with motifs from your embroidery machine.
- Automatically repeat or reflect your designs along 8 straight or wavy lines, around 28 different shapes or to border your hoop with the Encore feature.
- The ribbon bar makes PREMIER+™ EMBROIDERY so easy to use — all related features are grouped together intuitively.
Managing your designs is easier than ever with the PREMIER+™ Explorer Plug-In.
- View embroideries and design files as thumbnail images, then print, convert or send to certain connected embroidery machines.
- With native support for Windows® 10, Windows® 8 and Windows®7 in File Explorer or Windows® Explorer you can see the stitch count, dimensions, color information, and notes and settings for your embroideries.
- Sort by name, width, height, stitch count, number of colors, date modified, and more.
- Convert embroideries to a wide variety of file formats and images; when converting to .vp4 or .vp3 you can add trim commands or change thread range automatically.
- Print three-dimensional design worksheets or catalog layouts.
Organize and select from your own thread stash and even add new threads. Check your thread stock and prepare a shopping list.
- Create your own thread palettes. Add new colors to a thread range or import new threads from a friend's embroidery!
- Monitor your thread inventory of your favorite threads with spool size to estimate whether you have enough thread for a project. Automatically generate shopping lists for your mobile phone or tablet, or to print.
- Arrange your preferred thread ranges so they appear together with your My Thread palettes when you select colors.
Create one-of-a-kind, personalized embroidered greeting cards and more automatically.
*Color effects available in PREMIER+™ ULTRA only
- Celebrate any occasion, from birthdays and wedding anniversaries to graduation and holidays.
- Select from five different sizes, and more than 14,000 theme variations — including postcards.
- Adjust design colors and lettering properties to create the perfect card, even in PREMIER+™ EXTRA after saving.
- Create a PhotoStitch embroidery or printed appliqué.*
- Quickly and easily embroider a whole card in one hooping. A four-section card is automatically created with the layout optimized to fold and stitch.
Designs and images included
- Fathers's Day
- Get Well
- Mother’s Day
- Thinking of You
- Valentine’s Day
And many more...
Designs and images included
- 700+ standard embroideries
- 900+ SuperDesigns
- 155+ specialty fonts
- 700+ frame and flourish options
- 700+ motifs
- 250+ fill patterns
- 600+ greeting card templates
- 375+ clipart images
- 6000+ garment, quilt block and fabric backgrounds
- 1500+ decorations (crystals, nailheads, sequins & beads)